Facts & Figures
The College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences as it is known today was originally established in 2011 as part of Western New England University. It is a cornerstone of the $40 million Center for the Sciences and Pharmacy, which features multimedia classrooms, state-of-the-art labs, a model pharmacy, a simulation lab, and faculty and administrative offices.
- 279 Current students
- Incoming Class Size Capped to 35 students for occupational therapy and 65 students for pharmacy
- 66% are female
- Students come from 18 countries
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 7.5 to 1
- 3 + 3 Health Studies/OTD (Doctor of Occupational Therapy)
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Science
Our Pass Rates
- NBCOT reported a 100% licensing exam pass rate for the doctor of occupational therapy program in 2020.
- The doctor of pharmacy class of 2020 earned a 93.22% pass rate on the NAPLEX, the third consecutive year of having a pass rate exceeding 90%. Only two other pharmacy programs in the northeast have similar success over that time period.
- 37 Full-time Faculty
- 16 Full-time Staff
- 210 Sites (Institutions and Companies)
- 680 Participating Preceptors
- 525 graduates of the Classes of 2015 - 2021